1. The Promoter of the Promotion is WRAP, which is a registered UK Charity (No. 1159512) and whose address is Second Floor, Blenheim Court, 19 George Street, Banbury, Oxon, OX16 5BH.
2. This free prize draw competition is open to UK (excluding Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 or over. Employees of WRAP or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Promotion or helping to set up the Promotion shall not be permitted to enter.
3. Entry into the Promotion shall constitute deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions so please read them carefully before entering the Promotion.
4. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.
5. This Promotion is not administered by Panasonic. The prize has been donated by Panasonic in support of the Promoter's Love Food Hate Waste campaign.
7. The Promotion starts on Monday 10th February 2020 at 12:00 (GMT) and ends at 23:59 (GMT) on Sunday 16th February 2020.
8. Entries must be received after 12:00 (GMT) on Monday 10th February 2020 and before 23:59 (GMT) on Sunday 16th February 2020. Entries received outside this time period will not be valid.
9. Entries are limited to one entry per person. If entrants post more than one entry, then only the first entry will count.
10. Any entrants found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
11. There will be one winner who will be selected at random on Monday 17th February 2020 by the Love Food Hate Waste team from all valid entries entered on Instagram.
12. You can enter the Promotion on Instagram.
13. To enter you must:
Step 1. Follow @LFHW_UK on Instagram.
Step 2. Comment on the competition post with your favourite ‘flung together food’ recipe.
14. Entries which include offensive or inflammatory content, breach copyright, or breach the content guidelines of Instagram, will be deemed invalid and individuals may be reported to the social media site.
15. Do not post personal information in entries, such as addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details, which may relate to you or other individuals.
16. There is one prize from the draw, which is a Panasonic Slimline Combi Microwave for Families, subject to availability.
17. By entering the Promotion, you give permission for WRAP to use your recipe idea in communications about the Flung Together Food campaign, and on the Love Food Hate Waste website and social media channels.
18. The winner will be contacted via Instagram to the user name of the winner used to enter the Promotion by 17:00 (GMT) on Wednesday 19th February 2020. The winner must provide the Promoter with proof of identity and proof of their home address to establish eligibility before being confirmed as the final winner and before delivery of the prize is arranged.
19. If the Promoter does not receive a response from the winner within 72 hours of its first attempt at contact, the winner rejects their prize, or the drawn entry is subsequently found to be invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions then the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
20. The prize will be delivered to the winner at their home address within the UK mainland. Delivery to an address within the UK that is outside of the UK mainland will incur additional delivery charges.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same or higher value should the original prize become unavailable for circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
23. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
24. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
26. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions.
27. WRAP’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.